An historical compendium of 20th-Century medical & scientific literature attesting to the efficacy of Ascorbate (Ascorbic Acid, Cevitamic Acid, Sodium Ascorbate etc. a.k.a. “Vitamin C”)
in the treatment and prevention of human and animal illnesses and diseases.
- All articles are provided unabridged (except for formatting, minor corrections and, rarely, omitted graphics), with English translations when available, to inform the reader about Patient Studies and Clinical Results. Some articles deal with aspects of molecular biology and evolutionary/genetic theory, hypotheses and relevant animal studies or in vitro (test tube) research.
- Reviews, literature surveys and editorially-oriented articles are included as well. Links thereto are included in the Subject/Condition Table, and also linked here.
- Relative completeness in coverage of the literature may take some time (like, forever); check back now and then.
- Ascorbate Web Editorials are occasionally provided to stimulate thought and generally to toss gibes and darts; therefore be warned that presentation of unbiased opinion and opposing viewpoints is not guaranteed.
- There is a plain Chronological Listing with direct links to full text.
Full Website link :- https://www.seanet.com/~alexs/ascorbate/