This post covers the required information to help anyone support their decision to NOT have the COVID-19 vaccine. It contains references where applicable to scientific studies and letters written to the UK government and more. It has many downloadable files that contain all the core questions and reasons that support anyone’s decision to NOT have the COVID-19 vaccine. In most countries similar information will be available as an example on the your laws and statistics. Most of the information and statements will apply regardless of which country you live in as an example the medical studies.
INFORMED CONSENT which is an international accepted practice for all medical interventions and is implemented by the UK government via the NHS and the General Medical Council. It is recognised by the WHO and UNESCO.
It is based upon the idea that a patient must be informed of the positive and negative impact in this case of the vaccine and given alternative treatments as options or to refuse completely by saying NO. For more information including the legal protections that we please go to Informed Consent a Legal Right to Say NO to the Vaccine
Due to the Supreme Court judgement of Montgomery v Lanarkshire (2015) discussed into the post doctors must provide information about all material risks to which a reasonable person in the patient’s position would attach significance. This puts the patient at the centre of consent process, as their understanding of material risk must be considered. If doctors fail to properly discuss the risks and alternative treatments with the patient, this renders them personally responsible for damages.
Effective Treatments for COVID-19
There effective treatments for Covid-19 and can be treated prophylactically or once the onset of symptoms arise using Hydroxychloroquine (220 Studies) or Ivermectin (47 Studies) under the right circumstances. The below studies show the effectiveness of these treatments. Vitamin D (61 Studies) has been shown to reduce if not stop the SARS-COV-2 virus from developing into COVID-19.
The taking of medication is not always the best option for many and actually dealing with the virus with your own innate immune system is the best way to strengthen it. Viruses are all around us and our bodies have been created to deal with most threats to our health. It is only when our our bodies are already under stress to other factors like being overweight, COPD, cancer, diabetes and high blood pressure which are called comorbidities that our bodies find it difficult to cope and then can lead to ill health and death.
An important point is to understand that SARS-COV-2 is the virus which may or may not manifest itself with symptoms which are collectively called COVID-19 which is the disease. It is not possible to determine when someone dies if it was or was NOT covid-19 as the virus does not leave a calling card.
Who Is Responsible For Our Health?
We are all responsible for our own health and not someone else’s. People at risk have always been shielded and they can stay at home, hospital and care homes while the rest of society can go on living their lives.
If you trust the vaccine then you will be protected from someone else who has not had the vaccine. However, has been stated that someone who is vaccinated can still transmit SARS-COV-2. Also, someone who has been vaccinated can still experience COVID-19 and have all symptoms but the symptoms should be milder.
Overall Scientific Data Available
Science is what we should be basing our decisions on when it comes to how deadly is the virus and how prevalent it is. This data that is now available for numerous areas related to SARS-COV-2 and COVID-19. Mortality rates are an example.
1. The below table shows the Infection Fatality Rate for COVID-19 by age and sex. It is only when your age reaches over 65 and you have comorbidities that COVID-19 poses a serious risk without any intervention. A normal healthy person will not die from COVID-19.
2. “According to the United States Centre for Disease Control (CDC), the updated age-group survival rates for COVID-19 happen to be: Ages 0-19 (99.997%); 20-49 (99.98%); 50-69 (99.5%); and 70+ (94.6%). The mortality rates are only slightly higher than the human toll from seasonal flu”
3. The Office of National Statistics (ONS) is considered the ‘Gold Standard’ for data and statistics in the UK. Using mortality statistics as the benchmark, the data from the ONS website suggest that there are no longer any significant excess deaths above a 5-year average. From this, and for the purposes of the UK Government’s Covid Vaccine agenda, we may conclude that any serious public health risk from SARS-CoV-2 is over. In Actual fact it is only the 39th worst year of deaths in last 50 years contrary to what the Media is reporting in the UK.
4. Data analysis by the Centre for Evidence Based Medicine at Oxford University has shown that the median age of death with SARS-CoV-2 in the UK is 82.4 years. This is higher than the age of normal life expectancy in the UK (81.1 years).
5. Studies indicate 20-50% of the population have pre-existing immunity to SARS-CoV-2, due to, among other factors, T-cell cross-reactivity from previous coronavirus infections. Studies suggest that naturally acquired T-cell and B-cell immunity from SARS-CoV-2 will be long-lasting (for many years), including after mild disease. This explains why many did not show any signs of COVID-19.
The above points appear to be reinforced by the words of Professor Chris Whitty, the UK government’s Chief Medical Adviser and the Chief Scientific Adviser for the Department of Health and Social Care (DHSC). He stated at a press conference on 11 May 2020 (at the height of the apparent first wave) that:
“…the fact that actually the great majority of people will not die from this, and I will just repeat something I said right at the beginning, because I think it is worth reinforcing. Most people, er, well, a significant proportion of people, will not get this virus at all, at any point in the epidemic which is going to go on for a long period of time. Of those who do, some of them will get the virus without even knowing it. They will have the virus with no symptoms at all, asymptomatic carriage, and we know that happens. Of those that get symptoms, the great majority, probably 80%, will have a mild or moderate disease, [it] might be bad enough for them to have to go to bed for a few days, not bad enough for them to have to go to the doctor.”
Information on Vaccines
- The vaccines were not tested on individuals with any sicknesses or diseases as all the individuals were healthy. So this means that the vaccines were not tested with any other medications at all. It is well known that medications interact can can cause harm.
- It is well established that vaccines can cause serious injury and death. This acknowledgement is embodied in the UK government’s compensation payments to victims of vaccine injury and death which, even with its restricted access, have paid out tens of millions. Safe and effective vaccine development takes time, to assess short term and long-term risks and benefits. Despite this, dramatic media coverage and political pronouncements over the last eight months have created a false sense of urgency, justifying the fast tracking of a Covid Vaccine.
- In the tender document for the Pfizer vaccine it indicates that the MHRA is anticipating a high volume of Adverse Drug Reactions (ADRs) from a Covid Vaccine roll-out, requiring an enhanced AI system to cope with ADR reports from the public. This is concerning because the general public are not aware of the anticipated likelihood of ADRs. This lack of awareness will affect their ability to make an informed risk-benefit assessment and give informed consent to a Covid Vaccine.
- There will have to be specific vaccines for the variants that are more virulent according to Pharmaceutical companies and medical scientists. The Brazilian and South African variants being the current ones that might fit the bill.
- There is also a need for a booster a shot of the vaccines according to the government in the autumn of 2021. All these vaccines shots add a load to our bodies as some of the ingredients can cause harm in higher levels and can lead to long term illnesses.
- There is currently no peer-reviewed scientific evidence that Covid-19 vaccines prevent either infection with or transmission of Sars-CoV-2, as the clinical trials were not designed to assess these endpoints. Therefore, the Covid-19 vaccines have not been shown to have a wider public health benefit beyond the vaccinee.
- Manufacturer’s claims of up to 95% effectiveness of the vaccines are based on evidence of effectiveness in preventing mild symptoms  . Outcomes such as severe disease, long covid, hospitalisation and death have NOT been assessed in the trials[8,9].
- Covid-19 vaccines are based on a completely new biotechnology. mRNA and DNA viral-vector vaccines have never previously received full regulatory approval for mass public use and are more akin to genetic manipulation/modification than traditional vaccination. Multiple concerns have been raised by scientists regarding possible short- and long-term adverse effects, which at this stage remain unrefuted due to lack of data.
- There is a risk that Covid-19 vaccines may worsen clinical disease due to antibody-dependent enhancement (ADE), which has been observed in animal trials during previous attempts at developing a vaccine against coronavirus[10-12]. Trials have so far not addressed this significant concern, and this information must be shared prior to vaccination[13,14].
- The Pfizer and Moderna vaccines contain polyethylene glycol (PEG). PEG is a known allergen which carries a risk of serious, potentially fatal allergic reactions. The US Centre for Disease Control (CDC) has issued advice that anyone allergic to PEG or its close relative, Polysorbate, should not receive either of the currently available mRNA vaccines.
- In the brief time since the start of Covid-19 vaccine rollout to the population in December 2020, thousands of vaccine-related illnesses and deaths have been reported through databases in the US (VAERS[17,18]), Europe (Eudravigilance), the UK (MHRA) raising concerns about their short term safety. On 18 March, seventeen countries had suspended use of the Astra Zeneca vaccine due to concerns about blood clots and bleeding disorders.
- Covid-19 vaccine manufacturers demanded and have been granted exemption from any liability for adverse effects caused by their products [23,24] . There is therefore no recourse for compensation from the manufacturers and only limited compensation (£120,000 lump sum) will be available from the Government Vaccine Damage Payment scheme in the event of serious disability or death resulting from a Covid-19 vaccine. It is worth noting that between the inception of the scheme in 1979 until December 2014 only 931 vaccine damages payment awards were made, out of a total of 6,026 claims submitted. You must bear in mind that your potential liability for any claims by a patient for adverse reactions is unaffected by this exemption if you cannot show that you followed the legal requirement to obtain fully informed consent.
H1N1 Swine Flu an Example of Rushing a Vaccine
It is important not to repeat the mistakes of the past. In 2009, the swine flu (H1N1) vaccine was rushed into circulation, even though the morbidity and mortality risks of the H1N1 virus were extremely low. The population was assured the vaccine was safe but, in fact, resulted in over 1000 children and teenagers across Europe, as well as some NHS staff, developing the debilitating and permanent neurological illness, narcolepsy. Those NHS staff are no longer able to work in their former careers.
Bioethicist Arthur Caplan concurred when he said, “The Nuremberg Code explicitly rejects the moral argument that the creation of benefits for many justifies the sacrifice of the few. Every experiment, no matter how important or valuable, requires the express voluntary consent of the individual. The right of individuals to control their bodies trumps the interest of others in obtaining knowledge or benefits from them.” This post gives more details:- The Nuremberg Code: The Rights of Individuals Must Come First
The current vaccines are all experimental and thus the UK population and the world are enrolled in trails for the vaccine development. Most of the vaccine manufacturers are in phase 3 trials and will not be complete until late 2022 or early 2023.
Risk of Covid-19 to Healthy Children
Healthy children are at almost no risk from Covid-19, with the recovery rate in this age group calculated at 99.997%. No previously healthy child under the age of 15 has died during the pandemic in the UK. It has been reported that up to 50% of children with a positive PCR test remain “asymptomatic”, and admissions to hospital or intensive care are exceedingly rare. Children have also been shown to be less likely to transmit the infection. Indeed, the risk from Covid-19 is so low that a human challenge trial, to deliberately infect a cohort of young people with SARS-CoV-2, has recently been approved.
Moral, Philosophical and Personal Beliefs on Vaccination
The following article download by Barbara Loe Fisher of NVIC based in the USA dated August 14, 2015. It covers how the issue The Moral Right to Conscientious Philosophical and Personal Belief Exemption to Vaccination has been around for long time and contains a number of points not covered in this post. It is a must read for Christians grappling with should they have the vaccine.
I hope the information and supporting documents will help navigate this unusual time in our history. It does look like the pandemic should be called now an endemic is being used to put into law various laws that will curtail our movement, liberty and freedoms.
Peace and Grace in Jesus Name to your All.
I recommend the following Websites.
Pandemics ~ Data & Analytics (PANDA) is a multidisciplinary group seeking to inform policy. PANDA considers explanations that allow us to count the human costs of COVID-19 responses globally. PANDA is a collective of leading scientists, actuaries, economists, data scientists, statisticians, medical professionals, lawyers, engineers and businesspeople working as a collective to replace bad science with good science. PANDA members work voluntarily, offering their skillset to contribute to informed policymaking and decisioning. PANDA is not aligned with any political entities and is funded by its members, speaking engagements and the public.
They are alliance of UK medical professionals, scientists and lawyers who have found that the Government’s response to COVID-19 is misguided and not based upon the best available scientific evidence. We are campaigning for Medical Freedom, Informed Consent and Bodily Autonomy to be preserved and protected.
This site addresses the harms, lack of science and illegality for Lockdowns not just for the UK but for the world. It is headed by Toby Young and have posts by Will Jones, Charles Johnson, Jonathan Barr, Conor Chaplin and Michael Curzon , Mitesh Karia, Guy de la Bédoyère, Sinéad Murphy, Freddie Attenborough, Clare Craig, Mike Yeadon, David Livermore, Sean Walsh, Jonny Peppiatt, David McGrogan, John Fanning and many more.